Sales Development RepresentativeEmpleoBeLux
Web Moody's Analytics
- Drive sales growth by sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales professional for further development and closure
- Perform introductory online demos to prospects and educate them on the benefits of Moody’s solutions
- Design and deploy focused sales campaigns aimed at expanding Moody’s presence and brand in specific market niches
- Conduct research to develop target account contact information and account intelligence to generate an understanding of customer needs and requirements that can inform sales prospecting and/or marketing program strategies
- Utilise CRM software to track and measure all sales activity
- Supporting the Sales teams with client queries and occasional client meetings with the Sales Reps
- Bachelors’ degree in finance, economics or related area required
- Experience in a sales / new business development or Account Management position
- Comfortable on the phone and managing objections
- Clear written communication skills
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to diagnose issues and develop solutions
- Ability to multi-task and to meet short deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with focus and high attention to detail
- Motivated by goal attainment and performance measurement
- Proficiency with the Internet, MS Office, CRM applications
- Fluency in English and one additional European language is required of either German, French, Spanish or Italian (ideally German).
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.