Senior Compliance OfficerEmpleoBeLux
Web Bankinter Luxembourg
The Employee’s functions will include, without limitation the following main tasks:
- Monitoring of new laws and regulations, analyzing their impact on the Bank and communicate actively within the Compliance Department and Senior Management.
- Participate in the evaluation, implementation and update of policies and procedures within the Bank.
- Proactively detect, escalate and monitoring of potential compliance risks.
- Participate in the evaluation of the compliance risks as well as in the implementation and execution of the Compliance Plan.
- Promote a compliance culture within the Bank.
- Participate in the implementation of regulatory projects.
- Participate in the customer’s onboarding process, due diligence review process, analysis of alerts issued by AML/CFT internal tools and escalation of potential issues within the Compliance Department and Senior Management.
- Draft of compliance reports and communications to authorities.
The Employee’s should have, the following profile:
- University Degree (law, finance, economics).
- Excellent oral and written skills in both Spanish and English are necessary, French and Portuguese are considered as an asset.
- At least 7 years of experience in a similar position with excellent knowledge of applicable laws and regulations (European and national) related to Compliance matters in the Private Banking sector (AML-CFT, MiFID II, GDPR, MAR, DAC6, PSDII).
- Strong organizational skills with ability to work independently as well as in working groups.
- Strong ability to research, comprehend, analyze and present information.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita en.jobs.lu.