Senior Group Internal Auditor (F/H) – Family OfficeEmpleoBeLux
Our client, a single family office with a portfolio of real estate and hotel investments in Europe, USA and Asia is looking for an internal group auditor. With over 5 local offices covering activities in 6 countries, this group centralizes its activities from its offices in Luxembourg City.
You will be part of a small team highly-qualified in real estate and support the Group CEO in evaluating and improving the effectiveness of our risk management process and governance.
Your mainly responsibilities:
- Analyse and assess risks in the Group’s affiliates.
- Standardize and optimize the Internal Control procedures within the Group.
- Control the application and compliance with these procedures.
- Develop new procedures and Group policies.
- Establish and submit internal audit reports and recommendations to General Management.
- Review accounting records and communicate with external auditors.
- Prepare Group Reports and presentations for Board of Directors meetings.
- Manage the Group’s information systems (Procurement, Expense report, File sharing).
- Maintain a positive and collaborative relationship with the teams in our subsidiaries.
- University degree in Finance, Management or Audit.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in internal / external audit, ideally in the PE, RE or commercial sector. Experience in Hospitality sector is a plus.
- Fluency in English is mandatory (written and spoken). French and/or Spanish would be an asset.
- Ability to manage projects autonomously (reflection, analysis, implementation, training).
- Good analytical skills and thoroughness.
- Good command of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Tact and discretion combined with a high sense of ethic.
All applications will be considered by Sabrina Djebli with the strictest confidentiality.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita en.jobs.lu.