Total Rewards Director, EMEAEmpleoBeLux
Web Johnson & Johnson
- Provide compensation & benefits leadership for European (including Russia/CIS), Middle East and Africa markets (EMEA). Provide leadership on a variety of matters including but not limited to local compensation and benefits program design and implementation, organization restructurings, year-end and year-round compensation planning.
- Partner with business leaders, HR, Global Services and Global Total Rewards to develop and deploy total reward solutions that drive outcomes for the business and are linked to J&J’s overall Total Rewards strategy.
- Provide proactive & strategic business support – understanding key business challenges and opportunities and proactively providing solutions to enable the EMEA region and J&J OPCOs to achieve their growth objectives.
- Educate HR and Business Leaders on TR programs and build TR capabilities in the business.
- Lead change and communication strategies for our rewards programs that are tailored tothe HR community, leadership and employees
- Use data, analytics and internal/external insights to develop total rewards solutions that help drive business results.
- Build a strong team of Total Rewards business partners to help the business achieve its objectives and improve the TR talent pipeline
- In close partnership with the Head of Global Services Total Rewards in EMEA, lead end-to-end rewards solutions via strong collaboration between global services and corporate services, and with a common vision that enables a healthier and engaged workforce who delivers strong business results.
- Experience in Total Rewards including design, implementation, and/or management of compensation & benefits programs and processes
- Influencing, consultative, change management and analytical skills
- Experience working in global matrixed organization
- Professional hands-on experience within HR, with broad overall experience in BUHR, Talent Management, etc.
- Global/multiple markets experience
- Ability to move across HR roles (within Global Services, Corporate Services, Business Partner)
- Experience managing a remote team
- Experience working with Work Councils
- Language requirements: English is required. Additional language capability is desirable (French, German, Spanish)
Para inscribirte a este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a firstname.lastname@example.org