Web CLdN Cargo
- daily planning of transport combinations;
- manage various administrative tasks and maintain the data in our order TMS system;
- functionally managing drivers and create awareness about safety rules;
- maintaining the relationship with the charter parties;
- dealing with customers’ loading and unloading deadlines, not losing sight of the legally defined driving and rest times;
- acting as contact with our Customer Service team and report to the Team leader and Operational Manager.
- you are a real team player and have strong communication skills.
- you have strong process thinking and analytical skills;
- you have a first relevant experience in the logistic/transport sector;
- you are fluent in English, Portuguese/and or Spanish;
- you can think proactively and problem-solve;
- you are stress resistant and flexible;
- you work precisely and punctually, can organize, but above all you can determine priorities;
- You are flexible and ready to work in shifts between 07:30 and 19:30 and occasionally during weekends (on duty).
- A stimulating working environment with positive and committed co-workers;
- A can-do attitude working environment and quick decision making allowing you to develop your career within our group;
- An intensive and dynamic training program in order to develop your logistical skills;
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.glassdoor.com.