Framework Contract ManagerEmpleoBeLux
Sitio web ADE sa
ADE is a private consultancy company based in Louvain-la-Neuve, near Brussels, Belgium.
It supports decision-makers in formulating, monitoring, implementing and evaluating public policies and strategies. ADE is working on the following thematics:
- Macro-economic reforms and Public Finance
- Rural development and environment
- Evaluation and Monitoring
- Private sector in developing countries, and development finance
- Economic policies and regional development
- Humanitarian aid
- Conflict Resolution, Security and Fragility
Key development cooperation clients include the European Commission (various Directorates-General), EU Member States’ cooperation agencies (France, Belgium, Austria, Denmark, Netherlands…), the African Development Bank, the International Initiative for Impact Evaluation (3IE), ministries in third countries, etc.
ADE is currently looking for a Framework Contract Manager to work on acquisition of the specific contracts under EU Framework Contracts (SIEA 2018) covering the following thematics:
- Budget Support
- Innovative financing for Development
- Sustainable management of natural resources and resilience
- Infrastructure, sustainable growth and jobs
- Human Rights, Democracy and Peace
- Postgraduate degree in a subject relevant to international development
- Previous experience of at least two years in acquisition of projects under Framework Contracts (COM or BENEF) in one or more of our core skill areas, e.g. public finance, economics, private sector, good governance in a developing or emerging market context
- Excellent project planning, management and organisational skills, with ability to multitask under tight deadlines
- Solid understanding of the proposal development process
- Co-operative and supportive team player with ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Good stress-resistance and ability to work independently
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English and French; Spanish is an asset
- Ensuring that quality responses are provided to all framework requests in a timely manner, including the following:
- Source high quality experts and tailor CVs for specific assignments; Develop methodologies and work plans in response to specific Terms of Reference (TOR)
- Prepare framework-drafted budgets and pricing methodologies on the basis of negotiated financial conditions with consultants and of information provided by partner firms
- Coordinate the Consortia where ADE is a lead company and ensure efficient communication with partners
- Prepare annual reports for the European Commission on FWC activity under lots led by ADE
- Actively participate in the acquisition process of the Consortia where ADE is a partner company
- Fulfill project management tasks, including responsibility for several projects won (backstopping, logistics, contractual arrangements, etc.)
A full-time position within a company with highly-developed expertise and consultancy experience
A long-term contract, starting as soon as possible
A full salary package with benefits (pension scheme, lunch vouchers, public transport allowance, travel insurance etc.)
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English by email before 15 June 2018 to the attention of Donatienne Désirant, Human Resources Manager, with the reference FWC201806.
Please also indicate through which channel you learned about this opportunity.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Candidates retained for an interview in Louvain-la-Neuve will be informed.
Would you like to know more on how we store and use your personal data? Please feel free to take a look at our privacy noticehttp://www.ade.eu/Privacy%20Notice%20ADE.pdf.
Job Types: Full-time
- English, French
Para aplicar en este puesto visite la siguiente dirección: https://be.indeed.com/jobs?q=spanish&l=belgium&vjk=143697152d65acd6 →